ML2S Header

ML2S Header

Simplicity 2483





Pattern Description: Child's jumper, skirt, pants and vest

Pattern Sizing: 2 to 6X

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?  Yes, it looked pretty close.

Were the instructions easy to follow?  Yes, they were straight forward for any beginner to sew successfully.

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? This pattern was great to follow.  I found that the finished garment had a tremendous amount of ease.  I made two skirts one size 5 for my 6yr old and a size 3 for my 2yr old.

Fabric Used: I used a minimal stretch denim fabric.

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: I made a minor design change to the size 5 and added a shorts to make it into a skort.  I had also added hotfix crystals to add a little bling.  I also added panties for the size 3.



Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?  Yes I would recommend this pattern to others, however in my opinion this pattern would be ideal for a school uniform or very modest occasion.

Conclusion: This a very simple pattern and it would give confidence to any beginners.  I think with an imagination anyone can make this simple skirt into a fine piece of clothing.

Happy Sewing

No comments: